ThePCAT.com

Started by Brandie28
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I have the program and I am not impressed, to say the least. I bought the program with the notion that it would serve as a reference material… It’s not. The only purpose that the program fulfills is a database of assorted questions that occasionally pertain to the PCAT. Not only was I extremely unsatisfied with the program’s incomprehensive material and crude interface but when I purchased the program I was charged twice!!! After searching ThePCAT.com’s webpage for about an hour for a telephone number that I could call to correct this double billing, I realized that the bastards don’t even have a contact number for the customer to call, so I had to resort to emailing a customer service rep. After 3 weeks with no reply, I was thankfully credited the amount of the double billing. I have yet to receive a reply from anyone from ThePCAT.com.

Do yourself a favor and stick to your Kaplan guide and whatever else you may be using.
 
I have the program and I am not impressed, to say the least. I bought the program with the notion that it would serve as a reference material… It’s not. The only purpose that the program fulfills is a database of assorted questions that occasionally pertain to the PCAT. Not only was I extremely unsatisfied with the program’s incomprehensive material and crude interface but when I purchased the program I was charged twice!!! After searching ThePCAT.com’s webpage for about an hour for a telephone number that I could call to correct this double billing, I realized that the bastards don’t even have a contact number for the customer to call, so I had to resort to emailing a customer service rep. After 3 weeks with no reply, I was thankfully credited the amount of the double billing. I have yet to receive a reply from anyone from ThePCAT.com.

Do yourself a favor and stick to your Kaplan guide and whatever else you may be using.
Agree...I also bought the program and am extremely disappointed...some of the questions I have never seen before in my life and were not PCAT material! Do not waste your money...I am sorry I did.
 
Whoa! Thanks guys for the information... sorry for your experiences. Sounds like you really saved me some headaches 👍