You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
There are way too damn many lurkers on here.
Started by WVUPharm2007
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congrats on your #1 party reputation!
Back to reading and not posting. . .
Back to reading and not posting. . .Maybe people are afraid to post because a lot of the regulars are so TEMPERMENTAL and will bite their heads off at any minute. Just my 2 cents.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's kinda creepy. There are only like 40 people that post on a regular basis of any sort, yet there are usually like 70 people viewing the forum at any one time. Start posting, you weirdos....
You know whats weird? People that have wet dreams about Pat White and Steve Slaton




People that have wet dreams about Pat White and Steve Slaton![]()
NFL scouts must be real weird...
Maybe people are afraid to post because a lot of the regulars are so TEMPERMENTAL and will bite their heads off at any minute. Just my 2 cents.
I never looked at it that way. With all of the idiots only lurking, the regulars have to deal with less idiocy. Maybe it really is a good thing...
Maybe people are afraid to post because a lot of the regulars are so TEMPERMENTAL and will bite their heads off at any minute. Just my 2 cents.
Surely you jest.....
i'd like to see some more kinetics questions!
and, who's good at datbase management? right now, i'm designing our pyxis' formulary. my eyes are officially seeing lines and grids permanently!
God bless it, I spent time a few months ago as a graduate intern optimizing the contents of our effing Suremed machines throughout the hospital; what a sweet time.
I am now on an Administration rotation where I spend my days living the life of a DEA field agent busting up nurses identified as potential diverters. And, let's not leave out getting cussed out by nurses who think I am absolutely insane for thinking any of them would ever "accidentally" slip a hydromorphone syringe into the waistband of their scrub bottoms.
It's kinda creepy. There are only like 40 people that post on a regular basis of any sort, yet there are usually like 70 people viewing the forum at any one time. Start posting, you weirdos....
Most of them are probably people like me who don't log in unless I want to post. I'm a "lurker" ~60% of the time.
It's kinda creepy. There are only like 40 people that post on a regular basis of any sort, yet there are usually like 70 people viewing the forum at any one time. Start posting, you weirdos....
Aye!
Maybe people are afraid to post because a lot of the regulars are so TEMPERMENTAL and will bite their heads off at any minute. Just my 2 cents.
What are you talking about? Does that happen?
I love to lurk! (There's a reason I put "stalking you" under my profile name.) I probably check SDN 3-4 times a day when I'm not working... I just can hardly ever think of anything smart/witty/snarky to say. And when I do, my post inevitably kills the thread, hehe.
They got told! 😀It's kinda creepy. There are only like 40 people that post on a regular basis of any sort, yet there are usually like 70 people viewing the forum at any one time. Start posting, you weirdos....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I love to lurk! (There's a reason I put "stalking you" under my profile name.) I probably check SDN 3-4 times a day when I'm not working... I just can hardly ever think of anything smart/witty/snarky to say. And when I do, my post inevitably kills the thread, hehe.
That about sums it up lol
I love to lurk! (There's a reason I put "stalking you" under my profile name.)
I always thought it was because your kitty looks like it's ready to pounce! =3
I always thought it was because your kitty looks like it's ready to pounce! =3
Well, that too!
It's kinda creepy. There are only like 40 people that post on a regular basis of any sort, yet there are usually like 70 people viewing the forum at any one time. Start posting, you weirdos....
Just like in class, some people ask and answer all the questions while others sit like they are paid to do so.
My cat is much cuter than both of your cats! bwahahahaWell, that too!
My cat is much cuter than both of your cats! bwahahaha
Who cares abt ur cats???😡
My cat is much cuter than both of your cats! bwahahaha
I think not!
(Actually these are two kittens that we hand-raised two summers ago, the kitten in my profile is now a big fat happy cat that lives on the San Juan Islands).
These are my cats.
The gray one, Sam, died at the end of May of liver failure 🙁 At the end, his bilirubin was >12.0 mg/dL - normal range is 0.0-0.2 mg/dL. He was an awesome cat.
Edit: EEK! Sorry that these pics are so big.
Here is Sam as a baby (you may have seen this picture before):
I think not!
Those kitties look sooo sweet!
I'm sorry that one died. It's always hard losing a beloved pet. 🙁
J
july
The lurkers are: your boss, your profs, and your mom.No worries!
The lurkers are: your boss, your profs, and your mom.No worries!
Your boss - too true!!!!




This is very true - I've been reprimanded numerous times.
The lurkers are: your boss, your profs, and your mom.No worries!
This thread is getting scarry! Can't we just close it before I find out that my dead great grandfather's ghost is lurking too?
I don't want to think about anyone else lurking. I've had enough problems with the stalker types.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I like cats...They taste good with a little ketchup and salt and pepper....
Your wife is the one you have to worry about. 😛This is very true - I've been reprimanded numerous times.
Most of them are probably people like me who don't log in unless I want to post. I'm a "lurker" ~60% of the time.
me too
I'm not a lurker, I just haven't been here in a while.
I love to lurk! (There's a reason I put "stalking you" under my profile name.) I probably check SDN 3-4 times a day when I'm not working... I just can hardly ever think of anything smart/witty/snarky to say. And when I do, my post inevitably kills the thread, hehe.
This is how I feel also.
I think not!
Those are some cute cats!!!
oh no, she's a crazy cat woman. Look out!
oh no, she's a crazy cat woman. Look out!
I certainly am!
Actually, I only have one cat now. There's a girl in the class above mine that has 5 cats. I don't think that I could stand it!
I certainly am!
Actually, I only have one cat now. There's a girl in the class above mine that has 5 cats. I don't think that I could stand it!
Do you or hubby have asthma?
I gots two cats. Twinkie and Pompeii.
I have two cats and a dog.
I have a hamster named Hammy
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My cat Ping ran away years ago.
You named your cat ping?!?!??? Dang.......

You named your cat ping?!?!??? Dang.......![]()
Yes, Ping was a cool cat. He thought he was a dog..
You know what Ping is... so Hush.
Yes, Ping was a cool cat. He thought he was a dog..
You know what Ping is... so Hush.
Maybe I should rename the hamster Titleist...........
Maybe I should rename the hamster Titleist...........
I think Sumo is better
I'm a lowly pre-pharm who's hoping to get accepted this year. I'm on these holy grounds because I've learned alot about the profession by listening to your compliants (and sdn1977 thought provoking, insightful posts. She's like an online professor.)
BTW, I had a cat named "chat". It's named after the "Adderall from Africa", khat...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khat
BTW, I had a cat named "chat". It's named after the "Adderall from Africa", khat...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khat
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 8
- Views
- 4K
: