"Things a sub-i should know" thread- anyone know where it went?

Started by mmmcdowe
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mmmcdowe

Duke of minimal vowels
Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

Sorry to bug you with this, but I've been searching all over both SDN and uncle harvey for a specific thread about the knowledge base for sub-i's. In it was a miraculously detailed post by a resident/attending with all sorts of basic competency stuff within it. Would anyone happen to have a link to it?
 
Last edited:
Not a hundred percent sure I know what you're looking for, but try searching UH for posts by Stem Cell.

Quickly searched on UH, maybe this can help: http://uncleharvey.com/index.php/wiki/Purpose_of_Doing_a_Subinternship/

http://uncleharvey.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/1501/

http://uncleharvey.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/1749/

Also, I just matched into neurosurgery this year and did 4 SubIs of my own, so if you have anything I can help you with, feel free to PM me.

Yep, the third one had the thread that I was looking for. Thanks so much!