things that stink (rush holds)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shorrin

the ninth doctor
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
ok, for all you peeps waiting on that pre-interview review here's the scoop I got today:

They are reviewing hold files now. Which is good.
It's taking them longer than expected. Which is not so good.
They are reviewing files in a random order. Which really stinks .

The lady I spoke with (who was actually nice) said call back in two weeks. They are sending out invites via email and snail mail just to be official. They may not be done reviewing hold files by the end of march. *sigh*

Members don't see this ad.

I just called and got the same exact info: call back in 2 weeks cause we're reviewing till the end of march. This does suck!

I contacted them at the beginning of the week about reviewing my file soon. I'm going to be in Chicago next month for a 'family' thing (well it's sort of a family thing) and if I am going to be interviewed, I'd really like to interview then. But it's good that they're reviewing everything.

Members don't see this ad :)
if you are going to be in the area anyway, you should call them and let them know... usually, schools will try to accomidate you... maybe this way, they'll actually look at your file first???

That was my point. There is now a note to the committee attached to my file stating this. Hooray for being in town and getting them to hurry themselves up :D