Think I have a chance/ how competetive?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

luxsoma

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
GPA : 3.04 pharmcas will definetly bring it down since I repeated and dropped
PCAT : 93 taken once

no work exp.
volunteering that i did is not really anything health care related ;; about 30 hrs total

opinions/ advice ?
 
I think if you volunteered in a pharmacy you'd have a good chance. I know people with 2.7 gpas that got in with a pcat score that high
 
GPA : 3.04 pharmcas will definetly bring it down since I repeated and dropped
PCAT : 93 taken once

no work exp.
volunteering that i did is not really anything health care related ;; about 30 hrs total

opinions/ advice ?

Low/mid tier possible.