Thinking about taking an extra English course.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tskbdmnd

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking that I might want to take an English class, but I'm not sure if I should take 18 hours when I'm also taking 11 hours of bcpm. 3/22 of my so far taken bcpm courses are Bs; the rest are As. It would be micro, micro lab, thermo, ochem, and programming (Weighed my options; gave up on the plant stuff). How difficult is an English class? Is this a poor choice?

Members don't see this ad.

Take into consideration if it will effect your gpa and overall comprehension of the material, specifically speaking towards your science courses as you will need them for the mcat/ any entrance exam. My second semester of college I took 19 credits and I regret it. Although 11 of them were genreqs, they still require time and effort to get the A. Although general English will be one of the easier classes in your sequence, it is still time out in that could have been used towards studying for a harder class, in your case ochem.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile