This girl in my Chemistry lab today...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nave

OMS2
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
was wearing this shirt. I s*** you not.
this-girl-is-going-to-be-a-doctor-thsirt-tee-shirt-medical-student-tee.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

:smack: That just seems like a shirt that some overly-proud mom would buy for her pre-med daughter.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone can be a premed. It requires nothing

Reactions: 7 users
Just a corny joke about this post.
fvUG-v8A.B

Reactions: 3 users
i need this shirt

instant acceptance if you wear it to interviews

Reactions: 1 users
1. Never gets accepted and becomes a nurse

2. Changes major to business or elementary education

3. Actually does get in.

Reactions: 2 users
I see that shirt as a sexual innuendo

Reactions: 1 user
What does it say, can't see it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Jebus, people, I admittedly wore these kinds of shirts on occasion in undergrad. They're cheesy little tees put out by pre-med clubs. Give her a break.
Yeah, but imagine if you hadn't been accepted. Then you probably wouldn't be admitting anything.

Haha, props to her. I wouldn't be caught dead in that sort of thing.

Pay attention to your titrations and less on her ambitions.

Reactions: 2 users
Not sure what the problem is. My whole lab group of ~15 is pre-med, who cares if someone wants to wear something to show it.

Why do you guys all have penguin avatars? Not that I don't like it, but why?
Join us.
LOL IDK, bro. Peer pressure converted me. ;)
Edit: Were you in the military?
penguintank.png

Join us.
LOL IDK, bro. Peer pressure converted me. ;)
Edit: Were you in the military?
penguintank.png
Lol, I think not, peer pressure has never had an effect on me. No, I have not been in the military, although I've considered it. I guess I could be a military physician.

Lol, I think not, peer pressure has never had an effect on me. No, I have not been in the military, although I've considered it. I guess I could be a military physician.
Dude, I was joking about the "peer pressure" part.

Don't worry, if she pursues graduate school, she can add "Doctor....of Philosophy"

Anyone can be a premed. It requires nothing
I think some people at my school honestly believe there is some sort of entrance exam required to be considered premed. That's the only way to explain them acting so impressed when someone calls themselves premed.

I think some people at my school honestly believe there is some sort of entrance exam required to be considered premed. That's the only way to explain them acting so impressed when someone calls themselves premed.
Being a premed is just a state of mind, nothing else. Some people don't understand that for some reason.

Oh for goodness sake. Thats not even that bad. I thought it was going to say something like:

Eat.
Sleep.
Study.
Pre-med.
Correction

Eat
Study
Work
Study
Study
Sleep

Med student

I figured you were. If I ever find a picture of a real penguin in a real tank I'll use it as my avatar.
I couldn't find a real penguin in a tank... but I thought this was pretty badass.

k13857200.jpg

The penguins have bled into this thread! Go us!!

In response to the OP's post.. I would never wear that. Not that would bash her for it, but I'm always doubting of my ability to make it into med school and that level of confidence is almost laughable when it comes to such a competitive field.

Go penguins!