Organic chemistry lab

Started by coco22
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

coco22

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,
I took an organic chem lab at Rutgers and it was a 2 credit course for 1 semester which I thought was sufficient.
But do i need to take a separate organic chem 2 lab as well in order to apply?
 
Check against the schools you're looking to apply to; MSAR details what schools are looking for.
 
Like AJS59 said, it will depend school to school! As a none traditional student myself (engineering with low # of bio classes), I had to pick and choose the schools I applied to based on what requirements I met.