This is very bad...CVS/ Walgreens not hiring anymore?

Started by UGAZ
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

how many ppl gets injured working in a pharmacy? as a business owner, risk taker, this is something u can bet on. it doesn't happen.

Not to mention, how many pharmacies are robbed each week? (depending on what state you live in, A LOT!) This could be a big claim if the robber injures/maims someone.....or if the employee gets PTSD afterward.
 
Sorry, but $40/hr cash in SAN DIEGO is a joke. I don't live in California, but I know houses and the cost of living are ridiculously expensive there. Here in NJ and NY, I don't work for any independents that pay less than $45/hr cash. The two I work at pay me $50/hr and $45/hr cash.

Once a guy wanted me to work at his store for $35/hr. I said sure. The time came to open the store and I never showed up. I slept in bed and didn't pick up his phone call. That's what you get for $30-$35/hr.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry, but $40/hr cash in SAN DIEGO is a joke. I don't live in California, but I know houses and the cost of living are ridiculously expensive there. Here in NJ and NY, I don't work for any independents that pay less than $45/hr cash. The two I work at pay me $50/hr and $45/hr cash.

Once a guy wanted me to work at his store for $35/hr. I said sure. The time came to open the store and I never showed up. I slept in bed and didn't pick up his phone call. That's what you get for $30-$35/hr.

What cities are most RPH residing in Northern NJ? I browse realtor and see wide variation on housing prices, but property tax there looks like sky high. I have never been that far north