this is your brain on religion

Started by ilovepath
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Oh yeah, Jesus, biotch! Christ motherf&%er! Can I get a %&^$&^$&^$&ing amen here?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Zuwie said:
Oh yeah, Jesus, biotch! Christ motherf&%er! Can I get a %&^$&^$&^$&ing amen here?

A-mother-****in'-men. Say my name biotches- I'm repin' the big J to the izzo. Now pass the god-dam-mother-****in' collection plate fools, mamma needs a new pair of shoes.
 
I didn't even need to watch the video, I know which one this is. I think that this man possibly is the actual second coming of Christ.


"Your information is corrupted!"

"Cut that bitch off!"
 
I knew the path forum would take this in a good light hearted way! 🙂

I wonder if I should do an experiment on the sphincter tones of the other forums to this video... lol.