this one or that one

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

beernuts

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am about to join the ranks of everyone who asks which school to go to. I was accepted by bradley university and northwestern. I'm having a tough time between both schools and i know everyone is like, "go to the cheaper one and the one with a higher first time pass rate." but they are really different schools. like NW is 2.3 years and bradley is 3. so the tuition is higher for NW but its still under 100k. NW has a medical school involved with it, bradley does not. the facilities are much nicer at NW. but you lose a lot of convenience things at NW like, no fitness facilities on campus, very expensive housing. but then again you would be in downtown chicago, which is cool. bradley is more generalized and wants to get you in the clinic and NW is big on neuro and research/evidence based practice. Also, is there anyone who was accepted by NW or bradley around?

Members don't see this ad.

I applied to NW, but got rejected. Out of all the schools that I have applied to, NW was my first choice due to length of the program, reputation in the field, research opportunities and the faculty, of course. I don't know anything about Bradley though. Congrats on your acceptances and good luck.