This season is almost over

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eye4eye

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
No point in clinging on to false hopes and expecting miracles!! I just counted on interview thread: 93 programs out of 111 have already decided on applicants! Only 18 remaining, considering you applied to all 111 programs, which is pretty unusual, if not insane thing to do! This is over now!

Members don't see this ad.

eye4eye, you are definitely a pretty annoying person. Although I feel fortunate to have a sound number of interview invites, others are still waiting and if you had half a brain you would check last years thread and see that invites came well into early Dec. Your post did nothing but probably upset some people still waiting on (more) invites. Get a clue and a hobby. Try to not fit the mold of a typical med student with no self-awareness or social skills. Just try.:thumbdown:

Peace

Well! I tried to be polite with you before. It hasn't worked, I can see that! You are a mentally ******ed frustrated jerk with nothing else to do other than loggin in here with multiple IDs and posting irritating fake interviews! Keep dreaming about your fake interviews, that's the best you can do! Did I say, I've a few interviews as well?

Members don't see this ad :)
Relax. This is going nowhere. Let's just squash the beef... and be positive

An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind

and I am not abuteez or whoever.

This is an excellent example of a terrible thread. Thumbs up to EyeGuy for laying the smack down though :thumbup: :D