Thomas Jefferson 2012 Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi, I was late submitting my supplemental application by 2 days this term because I didnt check my email while i was on spring break. When is the soonest I can reapply for the next cycle?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I was late submitting my supplemental application by 2 days this term because I didnt check my email while i was on spring break. When is the soonest I can reapply for the next cycle?

Hey sorry to hear you missed the deadline! I think you should first try to contact Jefferson and see if you can still submit your supplemental. Hopefully they'll still take it.

If they still say you are not eligible to apply for the 2012 cycle then unfortunately I think you can only apply for the 2013 cycle which should start in June.

wahhhh I was waitlisted :-(...has anyone else joined the waitlist? I got into two other schools but I really want to go to Jefferson. Who wants to give me their seat :)???

Members don't see this ad :)
Just updating everyone, Jefferson received full accreditation!

http://www.jefferson.edu/web_options/tags/news_fullstory.cfm?articleID=413

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Even better news from this post:

"The inaugural graduating class selected positions in a variety of pharmacy practice settings and almost 50% are pursuing post-graduate training. Of the graduates who applied for post-doctorate residencies through the national match program, 74 percent matched, compared with a national success rate of about 60 percent."

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Even better news from this post:

"The inaugural graduating class selected positions in a variety of pharmacy practice settings and almost 50% are pursuing post-graduate training. Of the graduates who applied for post-doctorate residencies through the national match program, 74 percent matched, compared with a national success rate of about 60 percent."

That is awesome!

Hey sorry to hear you missed the deadline! I think you should first try to contact Jefferson and see if you can still submit your supplemental. Hopefully they'll still take it.

If they still say you are not eligible to apply for the 2012 cycle then unfortunately I think you can only apply for the 2013 cycle which should start in June.

Hey I'm applying to TJU for fall 2013 and I was wondering if you could share your stats, so I have something to base mine off?

Many thanks!

Jefferson is a great school! I'm a P1 here & I loved my first semester! If you have any questions feel free to contact me! :)

Hi, I got accepted to both Temple & Jefferson. Please tell me what you like the most about Jefferson and your thoughts about Temple so I can decide between the two. Thanks much!

Jefferson is a great school! I'm a P1 here & I loved my first semester! If you have any questions feel free to contact me! :)

Do students have an opportunity to start their own research or is it very competitive at Jefferson to get a research opportunity?

honestly I am not very familiar with research, but I do know that a handful of my classmates do participate in research at the hospital. Sorry I can't be more helpful about this!