Thomas Jefferson DPT Decision (2018-2019 cycle)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

FutureDPTGal

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone heard back from Jefferson regarding their acceptance/ waitlist/ rejection? I attended the interview on 10/4/18.
 
Has anyone heard back from Jefferson regarding their acceptance/ waitlist/ rejection? I attended the interview on 10/4/18.

I interviewed at Jefferson on 10/11 and was accepted 10/19. I was surprised on how quickly they got back to me. Best of luck to you!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats to you!! Hopefully I will hear good news soon!
Yes, I think we should. I'm really worried now that I know other people have found out who interviewed after us :/ I've gotten into some other places, but Jefferson was for sure my favorite
 
Anyone else here get notified yet? I interviewed Nov. 3 and haven't heard anything back