Thomas Jefferson DPT Decision (2018-2019 cycle)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FutureDPTGal

Reaction score
Has anyone heard back from Jefferson regarding their acceptance/ waitlist/ rejection? I attended the interview on 10/4/18.

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone heard back from Jefferson regarding their acceptance/ waitlist/ rejection? I attended the interview on 10/4/18.
I responded to your post in a different thread. I interviewed on the same day as you and have not heard back.

I interviewed at Jefferson on 10/11 and was accepted 10/19. I was surprised on how quickly they got back to me. Best of luck to you!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to you!! Hopefully I will hear good news soon!
Yes, I think we should. I'm really worried now that I know other people have found out who interviewed after us :/ I've gotten into some other places, but Jefferson was for sure my favorite

Anyone else here get notified yet? I interviewed Nov. 3 and haven't heard anything back

Anyone else here get notified yet? I interviewed Nov. 3 and haven't heard anything back

They normally take about a week to two to get back to you about admission. Many students that don't hear back are usually waitlisted at the end.