You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
J
junlujlu
Hi Does anybody know anything about this program. I need to know some info about it. Thanks
junlujlu said:Hi Does anybody know anything about this program. I need to know some info about it. Thanks
You just posted a thread about this a couple of days ago and it's still on the main page - creating a new one isn't likely to get any more bites. It's better to bump the old one if you must.
http://www.pathologytraining.org/de...=PA&rgn_id=&fship_id=&pagesize=10&srch_type=2
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
J
junlujlu
I know I have posted this before. But can anyone tell me anything about this program or how I would learn more about the program. Thanks
Why don't you call them and ask for info? They would probably be happy to put you in touch with a resident or the program director. Clearly people aren't knowledgeable about this program here because you have tried before, and I guess the link i posted last time didn't give you enough info.
Calling a program and expressing interest is a good thing - almost all of them have brochures, and would give you a resident to ask questions of. Probably better info than you would get here anyway.
Calling a program and expressing interest is a good thing - almost all of them have brochures, and would give you a resident to ask questions of. Probably better info than you would get here anyway.
J
junlujlu
I know I have posted this before. But can anyone tell me anything about this program or how I would learn more about the program. Thanks
This is ridiculous. Six and a half hours ago, yaah explained to you that the reason people are not answering your question is because they honestly don't have any information to give you. You are beating the proverbial dead horse.
Please stop spamming the pathology forum with threads on the exact same topic. It's annoying and childish, not to mention a TOS violation.
Please stop spamming the pathology forum with threads on the exact same topic. It's annoying and childish, not to mention a TOS violation.
B
b&ierstiefel
Well, one solution would be simply for yaah to merge the responses to his/her previous threads and then delete the old ones thereby keeping the newest, most recent one.bananaface said:This is ridiculous. Six and a half hours ago, yaah explained to you that the reason people are not answering your question is because they honestly don't have any information to give you. You are beating the proverbial dead horse.
Please stop spamming the pathology forum with threads on the exact same topic. It's annoying and childish, not to mention a TOS violation.
And if it gets out of hand, yaah can decide if the TOS violation is worthy of banning. It's that simple.
Don't get worked up over this. It's just the internet!
It's giving me sitv! 😛AndyMilonakis said:Well, one solution would be simply for yaah to merge the responses to his/her previous threads and then delete the old ones thereby keeping the newest, most recent one.
And if it gets out of hand, yaah can decide if the TOS violation is worthy of banning. It's that simple.
Don't get worked up over this. It's just the internet!
B
b&ierstiefel
Anyways, to the OP...I don't think anyone who posts here is at the TJ path residency program (at least I don't recall anyone). However, you might want to send a private message to jeff2005. She went there for med school and although she won't be staying there for residency, she's probably done a pathology rotation there so she would be able to help you out.
I wish I could help but I don't know anything about that program since I didn't apply or interview there.
Edit: Well, I take that back. According to a search I did, it's a "good program" and "takes two people per year."
I wish I could help but I don't know anything about that program since I didn't apply or interview there.
Edit: Well, I take that back. According to a search I did, it's a "good program" and "takes two people per year."
I'll say it again.
CALL THE PROGRAM AND ASK TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE.
I feel like I'm talking to my 5 year old second cousin with ADD.
CALL THE PROGRAM AND ASK TO SPEAK WITH SOMEONE.
I feel like I'm talking to my 5 year old second cousin with ADD.
Actually, this is actually more funny when it's merged.
It reminds me of that Simpsons episode - I told you, you don't get your gun until you tell me your name! I've had it up to here with your rules!
Not sure why it reminds me of that.
Maybe I should sticky this thread.
It reminds me of that Simpsons episode - I told you, you don't get your gun until you tell me your name! I've had it up to here with your rules!
Not sure why it reminds me of that.
Maybe I should sticky this thread.

B
b&ierstiefel
You know what? F*ck it!
Some of the questions/inquiries can't be serious.
"If I hate dead people, does that mean I shouldn't go into path."
"If I hate microscopy, does that mean I shouldn't go into path."
"Oh, I don't like grossing. Does that mean path isn't for me?"
Too funny.
NO NO NO NO NO
Go away.
Some of the questions/inquiries can't be serious.
"If I hate dead people, does that mean I shouldn't go into path."
"If I hate microscopy, does that mean I shouldn't go into path."
"Oh, I don't like grossing. Does that mean path isn't for me?"
Too funny.
NO NO NO NO NO
Go away.
AndyMilonakis said:Too funny.
NO NO NO NO NO
Go away.
To make it even funnier, junluju is posting similar threads in the neurology, IM, and radiology forums. 😕
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
B
b&ierstiefel
this person reminds me of rrreagan.
This thread was missed in the merging: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=206692
Without it, my rant makes little sense in the context of this merged thread.
Without it, my rant makes little sense in the context of this merged thread.
I keep trying to merge that thread with it, but every time I click on the link for the thread I get a blank one with no posts in it. And it tells me invalid or something. Since I don't really care, I am not putting that much effort into it. 🙂
B
b&ierstiefel
Yes, I tried to reply to it too with a one word answer, "No" but it wouldn't let me for the same reason.yaah said:I keep trying to merge that thread with it, but every time I click on the link for the thread I get a blank one with no posts in it. And it tells me invalid or something. Since I don't really care, I am not putting that much effort into it. 🙂
Maybe the OP went back and deleted them?
Normally when that happens though I see a message that says "message deleted by" the poster's name. I don't see that here.
We have database issues. And, yaah has issues. I'm not sure which of the two is causing the confusion. 😉
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 572