Thomas Jefferson University PharmD Class of 2024

Started by maxrawon
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

maxrawon

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys! Haven't seen a thread for TJU PharmD applicants! Just want to make one so we all can connect!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats to the incoming class. I am an outgoing Jefferson MD fellow and have a great 1 bedroom apartment 1 block from Jefferson that is up for grabs. Please contact me via the Craigslist posting. The other tenants in the building are mostly associated with Jefferson as students or residents.

 
I've fully accepted. Kinda wish we were getting more info from the school tho. I understand they're dealing with COVID but I'd also like my email.