Thomas Jefferson vs. Pitt DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MHJ12681731

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I am currently trying to decide between Jefferson and Pitt for physical therapy school. I know both are great schools and I can't go wrong, but I just wanted to gain perspective from either current students or recent graduates. Any bit of information or advice would be much appreciated! Thanks!
 
Hi,

I am currently trying to decide between Jefferson and Pitt for physical therapy school. I know both are great schools and I can't go wrong, but I just wanted to gain perspective from either current students or recent graduates. Any bit of information or advice would be much appreciated! Thanks!

I applied to both this cycle (2015/2016). May I ask which school you selected and your thoughts as a student at the program?