Those applying to UMich...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dream18

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Check your wolverine access account periodically until you see that your application is complete. I set mine up a while ago and only checked it once since then and they hadn't updated anything. I checked on Friday and it said my application was incomplete, but they had not contacted me at all to let me know this so I don't even know how long it has been sitting there 'incomplete'. It was just a LOR miscommunication and it's fixed now, but I don't want anyone else getting held up because of not knowing about a potential problem. So just keep a lookout :)

Members don't see this ad.

Check your wolverine access account periodically until you see that your application is complete. I set mine up a while ago and only checked it once since then and they hadn't updated anything. I checked on Friday and it said my application was incomplete, but they had not contacted me at all to let me know this so I don't even know how long it has been sitting there 'incomplete'. It was just a LOR miscommunication and it's fixed now, but I don't want anyone else getting held up because of not knowing about a potential problem. So just keep a lookout :)

Thanks for sharing! I am having the same issue. What did you do to fix it? Thanks in advance and good luck with your application:)

Similar thing happened to me at NOVA. I forgot to date my electronic signature and the lady claimed they called me and emailed me but I got nothing. And it finally just got fixed. 4 weeks later. Only reason I knew was because I checked my online summary when people started to get interviews from NOVA.

Members don't see this ad :)
My application to UM was listed as incomplete because the website said I did not have my SAT scores in, obviously they don't require those, it was an IT error. When I called ,the lady was very apologetic yet I had no idea for the three weeks that my application was incomplete, make sure you check this.

I had the same issue for UMich. One of my evaluators didn't explicitly say what courses he taught me in, so it was listed as not received. The admissions office was really helpful, but still it would be nice to be notified if there's a problem like that.

Thanks for sharing! I am having the same issue. What did you do to fix it? Thanks in advance and good luck with your application:)

Click on "view your credentials" and it will tell you what you're missing. Mine said that my 2nd science letter was not received. I called and they said that letter didn't say which courses I took under that professor. The girl looked over the letter again while on the phone and it did have the courses listed, they had overlooked them I guess. She fixed it right away and was really nice about it. But it was still annoying not knowing that there was a problem. So just call them and hopefully yours will be an easy fix too!