Those going to Midwestern CPG

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ForgetMeNot

Senior Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Those of your who will be attending this fall, have you arrived yet?
I guess I'm just being nosy.
I don't remember when classes start, but I guess orientation is coming up pretty soon. I know we've been asked about willingness to meet the incoming class for orientation already.
 
Hi
I Will Be Attending Midwestern This Fall. Orientation Is August 25th. If You Wanna Know Each Other Better, Please Feel Free To Pm Me.
 
I have arrived! 👍 And I LOVE it! 😎

ForgetMeNot, did you sign up for that class of 07 Yahoo group?...is that what you're talking about?...the potluck on the 22nd? I'll be there. I have absolutely nothing to do until August 25th, and I keep waking up in the morning thinking "crap I'm late for work!", and then I realize "oh, I don't have a job anymore!" :laugh: Weeeeeeeeeeeeee! This is great!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Roxicet said:
I have arrived! 👍 And I LOVE it! 😎

ForgetMeNot, did you sign up for that class of 07 Yahoo group?...is that what you're talking about?...the potluck on the 22nd? I'll be there. I have absolutely nothing to do until August 25th, and I keep waking up in the morning thinking "crap I'm late for work!", and then I realize "oh, I don't have a job anymore!" :laugh: Weeeeeeeeeeeeee! This is great!

I did not know there's any sort of potluck going on. I don't remember that when I started at Midwestern. I wonder if it wasn't offered, or I just wasn't paying attention! It's probably the latter. I'm sure it'll be fun, though...even with the heat!
 
The potluck was something our entering class got together and decided to do. A few people are doing the actual planning, but it is not "sponsored" by the school. We've been lucky that someone in our class started a yahoo group and those who have joined have been able to "meet" and talk about things pertaining to school and the area in general.
 
ForgetMeNot said:
I did not know there's any sort of potluck going on. I don't remember that when I started at Midwestern. I wonder if it wasn't offered, or I just wasn't paying attention! It's probably the latter. I'm sure it'll be fun, though...even with the heat!

Oops, I thought you were an incoming student as well, but I guess you are a current student. nevermind. 😳 Some of the class of 07 wanted to get together to meet before orientation, and one very generous person offered her house as a rendevous point for everyone.
 
jdpharmd and I are scheming a way to crash your potluck and initiate all of you! 😛