Those silly pre-dents are at it again:

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ObviousGuy

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's LOODAKRIS!
THREAD

Members don't see this ad.

Wow... and I thought the people on here did nothing but have a pissing contest.

kramer011.jpg

You're a RABID ANTIDENTITE!

Members don't see this ad :)
Heh, whatever. Just like over here they have rational people making clear arguments and crazy people saying whatever the heck they feel like.

For the love of God, don't go over there and make an a$$ of the pre-meds. We have an easy enough time doing that right here, thanks. :)

someone already did. My job is done here!

J/k :D

Good ol' Chyme. Whether it's dredging up old countdown threads the week before score release in the MCAT forum, toying with Dr. Eugenics in pre-allo, or belittling pre-dental aspirations, it's always a good time. :thumbup:

I never even thought about going dental... I just have no interest in looking in people's gross mouths all day, why, I'd rather look at all the other gross parts too! :laugh:

And I still want to know why dentists ask you questions when they have their hands in your mouth and expect you to answer! :confused: :rolleyes:

:thumbdown: I haven't flossed in two days! I smoke a cigar once a month. Maybe now twice since its summer. :thumbdown:

Hahaha, well put!

Dr Durden said:
Good ol' Chyme. Whether it's dredging up old countdown threads the week before score release in the MCAT forum, toying with Dr. Eugenics in pre-allo, or belittling pre-dental aspirations, it's always a good time. :thumbup:

strawberryfield said:
I never even thought about going dental... I just have no interest in looking in people's gross mouths all day, why, I'd rather look at all the other gross parts too! :laugh:

And I still want to know why dentists ask you questions when they have their hands in your mouth and expect you to answer! :confused: :rolleyes:

My dad is a general dentist and he recently had his proctologist tell him that he really respected him for working in "people's gross mouth's all day". I guess if you want to be in healthcare you have to pick an orifice and just get used to it. Personally I think us predents are getting the better "end" of the deal, but that's just me.

HermeytheElf said:
My dad is a general dentist and he recently had his proctologist tell him that he really respected him for working in "people's gross mouth's all day". I guess if you want to be in healthcare you have to pick an orifice and just get used to it. Personally I think us predents are getting the better "end" of the deal, but that's just me.

:rolleyes: well, then go back to the pre-dent forum! have a nice day! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
strawberryfield said:

Thanks for reminding me why I don't talk to premeds :D You have a nice day as well :D

strawberryfield said:
:p
Could you actually refer to it as the 'pre-rich' forum or the 'pre-benz' forum? Thanks :D

anus lovers!

*quick exit like napolean dynamite back to the pre-benz forum.*

:laugh:

HermeytheElf said:

So wait, hold on.....all doctors are proctologists??? crap!! I want out!! :laugh:

:rolleyes:

HermeytheElf said:
Thanks for reminding me why I don't talk to premeds :D You have a nice day as well :D

Since you're so sure you've got the "better end of the deal," I was simply trying to suggest that maybe you'd be more comfortable w/ your own kind in the pre-dent forum. ;) And if you "don't talk to premeds," who exactly do you think you're talking to in the pre-allo forum? :confused: BTW, my day has been wonderful, thanks! :D

strawberryfield said:

:laugh: Mine does that all the time. I just stopped answering after awhile.

Both of these threads are ridiculous.

bbas said:
:laugh: Mine does that all the time. I just stopped answering after awhile.

maybe they "take a course" on this in dental school!!! You know, kind of like how med students "take a course" on how to write illegibly!! :laugh:

strawberryfield said:
Since you're so sure you've got the "better end of the deal," I was simply trying to suggest that maybe you'd be more comfortable w/ your own kind in the pre-dent forum. ;) And if you "don't talk to premeds," who exactly do you think you're talking to in the pre-allo forum? :confused: BTW, my day has been wonderful, thanks! :D

I'm trying to quit but I have very little willpower and these damn patches just don't seem to be working.

HermeytheElf said:
I'm trying to quit but I have very little willpower and these damn patches just don't seem to be working.

lol... good luck w/ that! :thumbup: you crack me up! :D ;)

It's hard to resist posting on SDN when it's just so easy! I have nothing at all against pre-dents, I have a lot of respect for you guys! honestly, I'm bored and trying to pretend I'm working.... :laugh: and that's the truth!

Status
Not open for further replies.