Those still waiting

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

makwendo

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone feel some OCD starting to kick in? I check my email/AADSAS about once every 1/2 hour when I'm awake. I've had a few dreams lately with me getting an acceptance letter and then waking up (s*it!). Sitting and waiting really sucks!

Members don't see this ad.

makwendo said:
Anyone feel some OCD starting to kick in? I check my email/AADSAS about once every 1/2 hour when I'm awake. I've had a few dreams lately with me getting an acceptance letter and then waking up (s*it!). Sitting and waiting really sucks!

I feel you and know it sucks! But the lighter side is that the more misserable you were before you got in the more happy and relieved you will be when you finally get that acceptance call/email/letter.

Good luck

makwendo said:

Holy shiz, you just descibed my daily routine. I hear you and feel your pain. I seriously think something is wrong with me, I check email/AADSAS many, many times a day. PDizzle is right, when that letter/email/call comes the joy will be great. Anyway, I'm glad to know I'm not the only OCD Predental student out there. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
i had the same dreams..

Where are you waiting to hear from?