You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
those who gave ee may 2006 exam
Started by sonibun
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Hi Sonibun,
My email is:
[email protected]
I thought that the exam was marked on a curve but someone said that it is the exact percentage of the answers you got right....does any one know for sure how the exam is graded??????
My email is:
[email protected]
I thought that the exam was marked on a curve but someone said that it is the exact percentage of the answers you got right....does any one know for sure how the exam is graded??????
dralana1977 said:Hi Sonibun,
My email is:
[email protected]
I thought that the exam was marked on a curve but someone said that it is the exact percentage of the answers you got right....does any one know for sure how the exam is graded??????
I think it is exact %
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I have a proposition; let's appreciate us ,for fun.
What do you expect ?
Me, somewhere around 75%, 10% - or +.I hope +, but never can be sure before. Don't ask me what was my score in september. It' s a family secret. 🙄
What do you expect ?
Me, somewhere around 75%, 10% - or +.I hope +, but never can be sure before. Don't ask me what was my score in september. It' s a family secret. 🙄
Well I expect around 85 % ,10% plus or minus. Wish for higher because no GST,PST on dreaming.
😀
😀 elle2006 said:Hi, I have a proposition; let's appreciate us ,for fun.
What do you expect ?
Me, somewhere around 75%, 10% - or +.I hope +, but never can be sure before. Don't ask me what was my score in september. It' s a family secret. 🙄
hi,
am interested in discussing questions of may06 exam.... can we post our email add here?? or can ppl know it by pm ing?
am interested in discussing questions of may06 exam.... can we post our email add here?? or can ppl know it by pm ing?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 691