Those who got into ICO

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yetmf

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am just waiting for the answer from ICO.
I have done my interview aobut 2 weeks ago, and I was wondering if I could call them or email them to find out a bit sooner?
I think they're having the meeting this thursday.
Should I wait until next to week to call or could I call on friday?
I am really anxious to find out....
And if I don't get in, do they send out the rejection letter or do they not send anything?
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

If they're meeting this Thursday, call on Friday and speak with Teisha Johnson. Otherwise, you will find out through the mail...postal mail that is..and you should get that next week.

They ARE meeting this Thursday! I had my interview last week...worried as heck. Are we allowed to call in to ask? Or is it standard that we have to wait in the mail?

Members don't see this ad :)
They ARE meeting this Thursday! I had my interview last week...worried as heck. Are we allowed to call in to ask? Or is it standard that we have to wait in the mail?

I waited for the mail. I know some people called. It really just depends how anxious you are. I dont think they care...though of course I have no way of knowing for sure.

Do you know if they send out rejection letter?

I interviewed at ICO on Tuesday, February 10th. I'm assuming the Admissions Committee had a meeting on the Thursday of that same week because I got an acceptance letter the following Tuesday.

So.. I think it really depends on when they meet. I heard that they send out letters (both acceptance and rejection) the day after they meet.

i got accepted!!! I called today!!! OMG!! I'M TOO EXCITED RIGHT NOW

yay!
i got a phonecall from ico today!
im super excited for the fall!