Those who have taken Part I

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

g3k

SDN Donor
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just wanted to know how is one scored on nbde I? I have looked that up and I havent found a thread on it. Can someone tell me how many questions you can answer wrong if you want a 95 on each subject?
Thanx

Members don't see this ad.

Come on ... isnt there one person who is done with their boards out of the 36 that viewed this question?

hi g3k..
as far as I know u have to possibly answer between 90 to 95 ques rite if u wanna get a 95.
not that I have got that score. just a guess.correct me if I am wrong.
thanks
tanuj :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
drtanujpuri said:
hi g3k..
as far as I know u have to possibly answer between 90 to 95 ques rite if u wanna get a 95.
not that I have got that score. just a guess.correct me if I am wrong.
thanks
tanuj :luck:

Oh so it is not scaled one!! Thanx

g3k

hi
if u can send me ur email I can send u the ndb raw score converter.may be that can help.
take care

drtanujpuri said:
hi
if u can send me ur email I can send u the ndb raw score converter.may be that can help.
take care
hi will u plz send me that score converter to me as well....

g3k said:
Come on ... isnt there one person who is done with their boards out of the 36 that viewed this question?

Hi,
well i feel you should forget abt the score conversion and just focus on studying.do the decks and the papers well,i'm sure you'll ace it!!

Thanks,
Aquafresh.

drtanujpuri said:
hi
take care
Hi if you dont mind can you please mail me the score converter as well.......my email add is [email protected]....
thanks.