Thoughts on EPPP Study Material

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

josephsands

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just took the EPPP and scored a 472. I am looking for supplemental material to fill in the gaps in topics I am weaker in than others. Does anyone have suggestions? My coworker just let me borrow her AATBS books (2018 version), but as I go through them, I notice that the content is a review of what I already know. I have been thinking about doing a month or two of prepjet since I heard the content is most up-to-date with the material on the test. But before I pay for it, I wanted to get an opinion and other suggestions.