Thoughts on my plan?+Best Source for Physics and Lab Techniques

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kyldishgambino

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I have just finished content review through the 3rd edition Kaplan books(TPR P/S). My exam is March 24th so I am about to jump into the practice phase of my prep (planning on doing one Full length a week + extensive review and then content review of where I did the worst -probably Saturday FL, Sunday review, Monday finish review/ start content, Tuesday finish content if needed) and then EK 30 min exams/ Uworld maybe for the days in between until I get 6 weeks out and then I'll burn through the AAMC bundle and full lengths leading up to my test date. I'll be following the Testing Solutions 90-day CARS schedule thing relatively closely for CARS.

First, I was wondering what people thought of my plan and if they had any tweaks- any input is very appreciated. - ALSO- what full lengths do people recommend? I have the aamc bundle, 3TPR, and 1 kaplan but i will be doing more than 6 full lengths (probably 11-12) so i'll need to purchase more

Second- I was wondering what people thought was the best way to go about physics, I went through the Kaplan books but as everyone always says, its way too equation heavy and while I think I got a good deal of it, I'm definitely not as confident as I'd like to be. Also, I was wondering what people thought the best source of Lab techniques content is.

I have the full set Kaplan 3rd edition, EK 10th edition(except verbal), EK 101 passages, AAMC bundle. and I'm probably gonna get the 90-day uworld subscription, been hearing good things about it.

Would appreciate any and all input.
Thanks
 
Last edited: