Thread dedicated to all things Pirate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LADoc00

Gen X, the last great generation
Removed
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Pirates simply own: they live for adventure, score hot chicks and net bags-o-loot. Do pirates say Im bored with my 9-5 life in the burbs with the 2.5 kids and the SUV? Hell no! Do pirates complain about a 9.3% state income tax on top a $4,000 month mortgage and jury duty on Monday? Hell NO! Do pirates sit in traffic, have to attend worthless tumor board meetings, mow their lawn, renew their car registration, stand in line at the crap hospital cafeteria just to get the same slop day after day?? HELL NO!

Pirates own!

Pirate.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

pirates get in trouble with bill gates

Members don't see this ad :)
You really think pirates get the chicks? I am not so sure. They spend most of their life on boats, smelling like ass, and when they get to port there are dozens of other pirates and they probably get like the last choice among all the girls.

AndyMilonakis said:
this thread sucks.

What, did you get beat down by a pirate when you were younger or something? Or maybe you always wanted to be a pirate and your mother wouldn't let you?

yaah said:
What, did you get beat down by a pirate when you were younger or something? Or maybe you always wanted to be a pirate and your mother wouldn't let you?
no
no

Andy do want to sit around in your old age think you couldve been a pirate pathologist, but instead chose to lead the life of routines, endless grant writing, sucking up to chairmans, dealing with lazy grad students etc?

Adventure dude! Live a little.

LADoc00 said:
Pirates simply own: they live for adventure, score hot chicks and net bags-o-loot. Do pirates say Im bored with my 9-5 life in the burbs with the 2.5 kids and the SUV? Hell no! Do pirates complain about a 9.3% state income tax on top a $4,000 month mortgage and jury duty on Monday? Hell NO! Do pirates sit in traffic, have to attend worthless tumor board meetings, mow their lawn, renew their car registration, stand in line at the crap hospital cafeteria just to get the same slop day after day?? HELL NO!

Pirates own!

If the above description about pirates is true.....then you are NO pirate LaDoc!

Lead the way....

quant said:
If the above description about pirates is true.....then you are NO pirate LaDoc!

Lead the way....

Im definitely no pirate bro, I was in line in the hospital cafeteria starring at my greasy slimey quesadilla and felt lucky I got something before the ravenous hordes of 300 lb nurses cleaned the place out, yet again. I have to renew my car registration, wash my clothes, clean my filthy place and finish reading Demay tonight, does that sound like the exciting life a pirate?? Dude I am the anti-pirate at the moment, hence this thread.

LADoc00 said:
Im definitely no pirate bro, I was in line in the hospital cafeteria starring at my greasy slimey quesadilla and felt lucky I got something before the ravenous hordes of 300 lb nurses cleaned the place out, yet again. I have to renew my car registration, wash my clothes, clean my filthy place and finish reading Demay tonight, does that sound like the exciting life a pirate?? Dude I am the anti-pirate at the moment, hence this thread.

:laugh: :laugh:

Well, at least it's DeMay. It could be worse: Bibbo!!!!

...I just remembered that I actually use my OWN name. How funny that will be come interview time...

LADoc00 said:

Ah therein lies the catch, right?
One important thing that you forgot to mention about pirates is that they simply dont care.....
Anyone of us could be a pirate.....by just not caring.....but we dont, do we?....coz we have the ambitious goals to achieve....money to earn.....women to lay.....
HOW MUCH risk are you willing to take?
I think that is the one factor whch defines how much of a pirate you are.....

Personally id like to be a pirate of science.....charting my own territory, exploring on my own.....thinking for my own....

Id be happy with being such a pirate....

But what brings out the PIRATE in you?.....money? (I have a gut feeling it isnt so...) Women....(I think not so again)....I think you want to madly successful....somehow!.....

But are you taking the risk?

Im risking getting my ass kicked by LADoc venom...... :laugh:

I dont know what else to say.....But success at piracy comes only with willingness to take risk, Willingness to work hard and dreaming madly enough to be a successful pirate....

Id be willing to say that probably the newest age immigrants to other countries would be the modern day version of a pirate......Are you one?

OK feel free to spew sarcastic venom...... :laugh: :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
AndyMilonakis said:
this thread still reeks of total suckitude.

Dude then dont visit my f*ckin pirate thread! This is for people that want to make tons of cash, travel the world and sign out crazy infectious disease surg path cases aka the real bling bling future pathologists.

Dont make me land my Pirate Ship at BWH and come in an own you.
pirate-ship.gif

bananaface said:
quant, dude, you have so been drinking that Mad Pirate Brew!

ok so i m a bit tipsy...............but i dont think i smell of wormwood....i know the thread sucks though...... :laugh:

LADoc00 said:
Dude then dont visit my f*ckin pirate thread! This is for people that want to make tons of cash, travel the world and sign out crazy infectious disease surg path cases aka the real bling bling future pathologists.

pirate-ship.gif
do us a favor and close this thread. my farts smell better than this thread. :p

quant said:
ok so i m a bit tipsy...............but i dont think i smell of wormwood....i know the thread sucks though...... :laugh:
dude, fine you're tipsy. but i'm drunk off my ass.

i wonder how i made it home.

LADoc00 said:
pirate-ship.gif

or maybe not..........

AndyMilonakis said:
do us a favor and close this thread. my farts smell better than this thread. :p

get out of my pirate thread!

You hater. Dont hate the pirate bro, hate the game.

bananaface said:
You gots licorice breath boy! Phew! :p

Banana agree that this is best thread ever. I need moral support here.

LADoc00 said:

Such a rebel........chained and weighed down by societal norms of decency....... :(

bananaface said:
You gots licorice breath boy! Phew! :p

You know that a wormwood smelling, licorice breath pirate is a dangerous person to be around, dont you?....... :laugh: :laugh:

LADoc00 said:
get out of my pirate thread!

make me!

this thread continues to suck.

:p

LADoc00 said:
Banana agree that this is best thread ever. I need moral support here.
Acutally, I like the pirate thread. As a former eyepatch wearer, it makes me feel like a more accepted and valued member of our community. Oh yeah, and (clean) pirates are HOT. ;) :love:

I can't find "shiver me timbers" on urbandictionary.com. Does anyone know what that is actually supposed to mean?

AndyMilonakis said:
no, that's quite ok...you two go ahead.

This pirate thread has caused Andy to fly into a rage!! Dude you have a pirate phobia, seek help.

Pirates especially clean ones, make sweeet loooooveeee.

LADoc00 said:
This pirate thread has caused Andy to fly into a rage!!
i fail to see this.

i'm actually quite calm...drunken stupor calm that is.

LADoc00 said:
Pirates especially clean ones, make sweeet loooooveeee.

there are no clean pirates!..........merely raunchy ones!!!!!!!!

bananaface said:
I was referring to how recently they have bathed. However, you do have a point. They are gonna get kinda stanky kinda fast, hm? But what if they were SHOWER pirates? Ever think of that one? :p

shower in what?........rum??????????????

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

that s hilarious........

shut up andy!

bananaface said:
If it were rum and diet coke i'd so shower in it! :laugh:

darm smelly ugly rum....straight...no siissy cokes in it!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

bananaface said:
But, I'm a sissy!

I wonder if one would get hella dry skin after showering in rum all the time.

i d be sooo totally drunk....i d be pissy , pissy!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh:

i need to sleep.....