-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Threads are moving so fast the mods will never see this!
Started by Gurkhali
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You'll never catch me! I'm the fastest pre-med alive!
I thought you were Indian, not black.
I thought you were Indian, not black.
What are u trying to imply?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Millenials thinking they're the first one to come up with/do something.
Millenials thinking they're the first one to come up with/do something.
IKR! I hate us!
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
7
750335
You're by far my fav comeback. Too bad you probably can't stayMillenials thinking they're the first one to come up with/do something.
The hell you say I can't stay!You're by far my fav comeback. Too bad you probably can't stay![]()
I have an inside connection.
7
750335
we will see by 12 est or 12 pst 😉The hell you say I can't stay!
I have an inside connection.
I'm sorry. I still don't understand the implication of your previous statement.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There are so many more pointless threads on SDN now
life itself is a pointless thread.
life itself is a pointless thread.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
life itself is a pointless thread.
That is not an optimistic view on life. I advise you to please consult with a psychiatrist and get your head out of your ***.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
METAlife itself is a pointless thread.
Your profile pic is a work of art. 10/10
Have you met @freak7? You guys might find a mutual interest in hatsThe hell you say I can't stay!
I have an inside connection.
Wait if banned members are back where's Baratheon
He's a white walker now
Cleganebowl confirmed 2017 GET HYPEHe's a white walker now
Millenials thinking they're the first one to come up with/do something.
I thought you were Indian, not black.
Reported.
shia-istan?I'm actually neither! I'm from a smaller country in the area though..
tiltedReported.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Weren't you banned a few hours ago? I don't understand why I'm the one getting called a troll when these mods are screwing with us...
LOL, She said reported, but is banned. Also shouldn't this thread be deleted since it doesn't answer any questions?Reported.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 979
