Throat Closes When answering phone and leaving messages. Need Help!!

Started by jshep99
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshep99

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can't for the life of me understand why I cant answer a phone call. My throat closes and I can't breathe or talk, I try to speak and I can't make any noises until the other person on the line says hello or whatever. It is unbelievably frustrating and I need help so any suggestions that could help me are greatly appreciated!! I have been diagnosed with social anxiety but I don't have problems when I'm face to face with someone anymore...
 
I can't for the life of me understand why I cant answer a phone call. My throat closes and I can't breathe or talk, I try to speak and I can't make any noises until the other person on the line says hello or whatever. It is unbelievably frustrating and I need help so any suggestions that could help me are greatly appreciated!! I have been diagnosed with social anxiety but I don't have problems when I'm face to face with someone anymore...
SDN is not for medical advice.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.