-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Technology Tiger Release
Started by adpitan
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Oooh, a shiny new PowerBook?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yaaaay for Tiger. My student developer copy should be arriving in the next mailing.
Of course, if you can't get it free, don't forget the student discount. That makes it a sweet $69 deal! 🙂
Of course, if you can't get it free, don't forget the student discount. That makes it a sweet $69 deal! 🙂
Ordered. I can't wait for it.
sunny123 said:Now now... 😀 I'm talking specifically about a screen, nothing more. Ask adpitan what he's referring to![]()
I'm not a boy...I'm a girl! 😀 You know girls like things...well...visible shall we say. 🙂
Apple is renaming its Powerbooks:sunny123 said:Make it a 17" to go![]()
17" - the John Holmes special
15" - Who's your daddy?
12" - the mini me
adpitan said:I'm not a boy...I'm a girl! 😀 You know girls like things...well...visible shall we say. 🙂
How good is your vision?
🙂
southerndoc said:12" - the mini me
😱 Uh oh, this definitely does not bode well for me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
southerndoc said:Apple is renaming its Powerbooks:
17" - the John Holmes special
15" - Who's your daddy?
12" - the mini me
I thought they were also offering the offbeat 14" Ron Jeremy deluxe...maybe I was the only one who got that email
The Ron Jeremy deluxe is being offered in a fur coating.
adpitan said:How good do you want it to be? 😛
I'll lend you a pair of coke bottles.

So, has anyone heard anything new about it since macworld/yesterday?
Koko said:I'll lend you a pair of coke bottles.![]()
I was wondering what that package was on my doorstep this morning....I will put them on and call you 😀
adpitan said:I was wondering what that package was on my doorstep this morning....I will put them on and call you 😀
......well? 😴
Koko said:......well? 😴
I tried but I couldn't get through...maybe you gave your number to too many coke bottle glasses wearin' girls.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 779