Time b/t invitation and interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SunnyBunny7

the newest St. Lunatic
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just wondering if there's an average time between when you get an invitation from a school for an interview and the actual interview date. I have no idea how the whole process works and have yet to get any invites so I was just wondering how much time you get to prepare/panic. Thanks!
 
It seems to be highly variable. Some of my interviews are scheduled for a month or more after I received an invitation, but others are less than a week and a half port invitation. Remember that most of the schools are pretty generous in allowing you to pick a date for your interview.
 
i was invited on 9/10 and the possible interview dates given to me are anytime from 9/24 to 10/17