SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Time Frame!!

Discussion in 'Dental' started by DesiDentist, Jul 23, 2001.

1. DesiDentist

DesiDentist G. S. Khurana, DMD, MBA Moderator Emeritus Exhibitor 10+ Year Member

Jul 21, 2001
    Washington, DC
    SDN Exhibitor
    Hello all.

I am going to apply to dental school next year (2003) and I was wondering on what type of time line I should use? I'm currently taking summer courses and I should be planning out my future schedule. Some questions I would like answered would be when to take the DAT's, complete the application, and apply? Please help me figure out when to do what since you have already done it. Thanks in advance.
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Thebeyonder

Thebeyonder Senior Member 10+ Year Member

Jul 8, 2000
    Earth, for now
    If you are applying to dental schools in the next application year you can take the DAT in May of next year. The DAT is computerized and the results are sent to the dental schools you request immediately. I took the DAT in July since I was taking classes until May. This way I had at least a month of uninterrupted study time for the DAT. Also if you would like to purchase Top Score Pro cd to study for the DAT, email me. I have it and can sell it to you at a reduced price.