Time to panic? (TMDSAS)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

texdoc60

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know people will say it is still "early" in the cycle due to COVID, but I'm getting nervous seeing all of the ii for TMDSAS schools on SDN. I completed all of the Texas school secondaries (except Dell) in mid-July and have only received an ii from UTMB. Anyone else in the same boat?

IS, ORM, GPA 4.0, MCAT 512

Members don't see this ad.

I know people will say it is still "early" in the cycle due to COVID, but I'm getting nervous seeing all of the ii for TMDSAS schools on SDN. I completed all of the Texas school secondaries (except Dell) in mid-July and have only received an ii from UTMB. Anyone else in the same boat?

I’m sure there are people with no II’s applying tmdsas

Reactions: 1 user
If you have one II at this point you are doing better than most.

Reactions: 1 user

Patience is a virtue; the need for instant gratification is not.

Schools stratify the apps as they come in and don't send out secondaries or IIs merely in chronological order.

Secondaries are often a tax on the hopelessly naïve, if not pathologically optimistic.

Not directed at you, OP, but SDNers are advised to not to have the mindset of “I sent in my apps; where are my IIs???!!!”

Reactions: 1 users