• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar

OnMyWayThere

OMS-III
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 2, 2003
The best coast (west coast)
Status
I better get to the mall and start buying some warm clothes for the Carribean.... I really don't care, I will still be a physician. SGU here I come.

hamhamfan

internet fairy
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 15, 2003
Visit site
Status
OnMyWayThere said:
I better get to the mall and start buying some warm clothes for the Carribean.... I really don't care, I will still be a physician. SGU here I come.
Maybe you should shop just because you're done with the MCAT and you get your break.

kiahs

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 2, 2003
Chicago, Il
Visit site
Status
Aww! Don't give up, at this point everythings just up in the air let's wait and see what happens. But I totally feel you I hate this what if I sucked more then my diags! Oh, just the thought is killing me.

About the Ads

terzian

MS4
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 27, 2004
The Sunshine State
Visit site
Status
Hell, yeah.

Sears is having an awesome bathing suit sale...I picked one up today.

Caribbean, here I come! :D (and I mean that seriously as well as jokingly; since I didn't take Kaplan, my mom and I are taking the money that would have cost and going to the Virgin Islands for a week after finals) ;)

freaker

10+ Year Member
Apr 17, 2004
Status
I honestly think a mutiny where all the top students in the country go to St. George's would improve the medical community immensely. Seriously, everything about med school in the Carribean sounds awesome except the whole bum wrap when you finish.

txguy

10+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2004
refer to screen name
Status
Attending Physician
freaker said:
I honestly think a mutiny where all the top students in the country go to St. George's would improve the medical community immensely. Seriously, everything about med school in the Carribean sounds awesome except the whole bum wrap when you finish.
They (carrib med schools) always boast about their high USMLE passing rate and residency matches. But are they random residencies? Does anybody know people who have graduated from the carribean and gotten the residency they wanted? Just curious, especially after Saturday's Test!

About the Ads