Time to SHOP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OnMyWayThere

OMS-III
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I better get to the mall and start buying some warm clothes for the Carribean.... I really don't care, I will still be a physician. SGU here I come.

Members don't see this ad.

OnMyWayThere said:
I better get to the mall and start buying some warm clothes for the Carribean.... I really don't care, I will still be a physician. SGU here I come.

Maybe you should shop just because you're done with the MCAT and you get your break.

Aww! Don't give up, at this point everythings just up in the air let's wait and see what happens. But I totally feel you I hate this what if I sucked more then my diags! Oh, just the thought is killing me.

Hell, yeah.

Sears is having an awesome bathing suit sale...I picked one up today.

Caribbean, here I come! :D (and I mean that seriously as well as jokingly; since I didn't take Kaplan, my mom and I are taking the money that would have cost and going to the Virgin Islands for a week after finals) ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
I honestly think a mutiny where all the top students in the country go to St. George's would improve the medical community immensely. Seriously, everything about med school in the Carribean sounds awesome except the whole bum wrap when you finish.

freaker said:
I honestly think a mutiny where all the top students in the country go to St. George's would improve the medical community immensely. Seriously, everything about med school in the Carribean sounds awesome except the whole bum wrap when you finish.

They (carrib med schools) always boast about their high USMLE passing rate and residency matches. But are they random residencies? Does anybody know people who have graduated from the carribean and gotten the residency they wanted? Just curious, especially after Saturday's Test!