Time2Track/APPIC Question for Inpatient Groups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Piquica

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am currently working on an inpatient unit and run a DBT skills group 3 times per week. Each day, the group members differ. Should I be creating new "groups" in Time2Track for each group session? I'm mainly wondering if not including each group member will affect my APPIC application in some way.

Members don't see this ad.

I would, but I might have been overly attentive and precise with my T2T hours. In my opinion, it helps to be as specific as possible because you have to provide a lot of info on the APPI! For example:

Group 1, then add demos as best you can for each patient.

Group 2, same thing.

When you get to your APPI you will be able to report demographic information in addition to strictly raw numbers of participants.

Reactions: 1 user
I would, but I might have been overly attentive and precise with my T2T hours. In my opinion, it helps to be as specific as possible because you have to provide a lot of info on the APPI! For example:

Group 1, then add demos as best you can for each patient.

Group 2, same thing.

When you get to your APPI you will be able to report demographic information in addition to strictly raw numbers of participants.
Thank you for your insights! This is helpful!