Timeline for Notifications from Schools

Started by sudsycarp
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sudsycarp

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys!
I was wondering if any of you know the general timeline of hearing back from a school. For instance, I completed my application to UHCO in late September, early October and I've yet to hear anything. Is this a rejection? Am I in an alternate pool, waiting for an invitation to interview? Have they even looked at my application yet? Houston would be a great option for me since Texas is my home and it's an amazing program. It's strange because I heard within at least a week from a couple of other schools after my app was turned it. When should I expect to hear from the schools, one way or another? Also, you get some sort of email telling you if you've been rejected, right?
Thanks!