Timeline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctorDoogie4

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just completed my secondaries to 8 schools. Is it late in the application process to have them complete by this time?

Members don't see this ad.

Basically, I am worried that having my secondaries complete so late that I have screwed my chances of getting in. I have a 3.35 cum, 3.30 science, with a great MCAT. Solid ECs that include volunteering and paid work at hospital with lots of patient contact, DO LOR, as well as coaching sports at public high schools that can't afford coaches. Can anyone give me some advice or direction? Thanks a million!! and GOOD LUCK!!:D :D

Just wanted to let you know that you're definitely not behind. I submitted my primary osteopathic application in October last year and the secondaries in November. I was called to interview the week they got my file complete at the schools in December.

You're doing fine. Just know it does take a while for all the paperwork to get compiled on the school's end. Good luck to you!

Members don't see this ad :)
I PMed you Doctor doogie :D

Im still waiting for the schools to get my primary! I called AACOMAS today and I was told I needed to wait the 4-6 weeks.