Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They are all so closely linked that I think it could work well to list everything together if you can manage it in the provided space. If the paper isn't PubMed searchable, I wouldn't list it as a Publication. I suggest you could choose Research as the designation, mentioning the campus podium and poster presentations, the accepted campus journal article citation (in press), and the resulting Honors. If you want to use two spaces, use Research and Awards/Honors, grouping the other components in one of those.I know there is a separate section for publications, but my situation is a little unusual. My school has an honors in research program, and if you complete it (which involved writing a paper and giving oral and poster presentations) you get the honors award and you get your paper put in an online undergraduate journal that my school has. I was going to group the award and the publication together since they are related... should I stick with this or make them separate?
Also... the online journal hasn't been "published" yet, but my paper was accepted. Do I still cite it, or just say accepted along with the journal name?