Tips for Leo privacy guard application using

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

grateful995

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Tips for Leo privacy guard application using

1. To keep others from going by your Leo Privacy Guard APP voluntarily or perusing your data add watchword security for APP.
  2. On the off chance that your telephone is introduced with 5.1 Android System or above, please consider the LEO Privacy Guard relating authorizations (APP Lock >-Question mark at upper right corner >-Go to settings).
  3. When you are utilizing the gesture unlocking function, please make sure that every dab is associated when you run your finger over.
  4. To ensure security, encourage operations and avoid unwanted unlocking opening inconveniences you can set diverse relevant modes to contextual involve guest mode, home mode and other custom modes in view of prerequisites, and lock distinctive APP.
  5. When you need to secure protection all the more securely by concealing APP opening track, you can click into the APP unlocking function, and after that tap the Set Button at upper right corner to open the Hide Unlocking Track. Or tap the Set at upper right corner on any opening interface, then select "Cover up Unlocking Track"

Members don't see this ad.

i wanna tell you about my great and very good experience with Leo privacy guard application , i have positive experience with Leo Privacy Guard app.

it is great app cause of possessing the ability to lock apps, hide any folders including photos, calls, contacts, apps, etc. , if the phone has been stolen keep the phone tracked , and when anybody else other than you take a selfie feature that snaps a photo when it detects a security breech , so i think Leo Privacy Guard app is great for security.