• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

TMDSAS Application

DentistRodman

Jan 11, 2014
  1. Pre-Dental
    Is there an application that I can get a hold of that will give me a good idea of what the application looks like? I'd like to apply as early as possible, and the more things filled out early, the better (even if it's on paper, I can transfer it over). Any ideas or suggestions are welcomed!

Thank you

Illfavor

5+ Year Member
    Jan 3, 2012
    Texas
    1. Pre-Dental
      My suggestion would be to chill out, gather the necessary materials in the next 2 months and just set aside 2-3 days to get it done if you're really that worried. The most time-consuming part of the application is something you cannot do beforehand--entering coursework.

DentistRodman

Jan 11, 2014
      1. Pre-Dental
        My suggestion would be to chill out, gather the necessary materials in the next 2 months and just set aside 2-3 days to get it done if you're really that worried. The most time-consuming part of the application is something you cannot do beforehand--entering coursework.

Okay, thank you. By "gathering necessary materials", what are you referencing?

Illfavor

5+ Year Member
        Jan 3, 2012
        Texas
        1. Pre-Dental
          Okay, thank you. By "gathering necessary materials", what are you referencing?
          Personal statement, there's another optional essay about something I can't really recall, transcripts from every school, future coursework planned, letters of recommendation, and a list of your shadowing/awards/scholarships/leadership/extracurriculars with a short description of each. That's pretty much the whole thing.

About the Ads
          This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.