TMDSAS Employment & Activities

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Carbohydrates

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a few questions on the TMDSAS section hoping you guys can help me with it

1. I know that if I have one activities that fit several categories, then I can include that activity in every section that it fits. Though I was wondering can I just use the same description? I just need to add it in the correct section, correct?

2. If I do the same job, but not continuously, like during the academic year only, or every summer only, do I have to list it separately every time?

Members don't see this ad.

1. If an activity fits more than one category you can include it in all the sections it fits in as long as the hours and description is correct. For example: if you were part of an organization, you can designate 50 hours to volunteering, maybe 100 hours were paid, 100 hours were healthcare activities, and so on... just make sure the description to each one is different because you have to describe what your roles were in that section. (ex. for 50 hours volunteering: plant trees, feed homeless, etc.) (for 100 hours paid: did admin work, spoke with professionals, organized stuff) (for healthcare: did screenings, triage, etc.)

2. You have to list it separately every time.

Reactions: 1 user
@Typical Average Student Thank you. But for the job that I do the same thing, just did it at different time, I can still use the same description though, right? I don't mind writing something else, I was just wondering why not put the same thing when I do the same thing...

@Typical Average Student Thank you. But for the job that I do the same thing, just did it at different time, I can still use the same description though, right? I don't mind writing something else, I was just wondering why not put the same thing when I do the same thing...
If you do the same thing for the same thing, you don't need to change the description. Jobs should be the same description unless your roles changed the next summer, for example if one summer you were a cashier and the next you were a supervisor.

Reactions: 1 user