AADSAS Dental Experience vs Employment

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

beakdoc

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I am a 2023 cycle applicant and have worked in dentistry for an extended amount of time. Since almost all my work experience is in the dental field, do I place all of that in the Dental Experience category, Employment category , or do I need to place some in both?

Thank you
 
I separated mine so I was able to clearly differentiate the number of hours for employment and then the number of hours for shadowing (under dental experience). People told me before I applied to make sure I didn’t double-count my hours and advised me to separate them. Just my 2¢.
 
I separated mine so I was able to clearly differentiate the number of hours for employment and then the number of hours for shadowing (under dental experience). People told me before I applied to make sure I didn’t double-count my hours and advised me to separate them. Just my 2¢.
Thanks for the reply. Yes, I have the shadowing separately. Over 90% of my work experience has been in the dental field. So if I put in all under Dental Experience, the Employment one is really empty.