AADSAS Dental Experience vs Employment

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

beakdoc

Reaction score
Hello,

I am a 2023 cycle applicant and have worked in dentistry for an extended amount of time. Since almost all my work experience is in the dental field, do I place all of that in the Dental Experience category, Employment category , or do I need to place some in both?

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

I separated mine so I was able to clearly differentiate the number of hours for employment and then the number of hours for shadowing (under dental experience). People told me before I applied to make sure I didn’t double-count my hours and advised me to separate them. Just my 2¢.

Reactions: 1 user
I separated mine so I was able to clearly differentiate the number of hours for employment and then the number of hours for shadowing (under dental experience). People told me before I applied to make sure I didn’t double-count my hours and advised me to separate them. Just my 2¢.
Thanks for the reply. Yes, I have the shadowing separately. Over 90% of my work experience has been in the dental field. So if I put in all under Dental Experience, the Employment one is really empty.