TMDSAS Printout Format

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MedicineForLife 777

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When I print out the TMDSAS application, some of the words are cut off on the right side and on the bottom of the PS and Optional Essay. This also happens in the Personal Biography section. On the computer, everything fits in the boxes like it should. So hopefully this is how the adcoms will see it. Anyone have any input?

Members don't see this ad.

AlisaGirlX said:
When I print out the TMDSAS application, some of the words are cut off on the right side and on the bottom of the PS and Optional Essay. This also happens in the Personal Biography section. On the computer, everything fits in the boxes like it should. So hopefully this is how the adcoms will see it. Anyone have any input?

Don't apply to Texas schools? :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah that is usually just a printer or page layout problem...I copied and pasted my app into word and printed it out for my records, which worked better.

dng_06 said:
Yeah that is usually just a printer or page layout problem...I copied and pasted my app into word and printed it out for my records, which worked better.

That does work well. Thanks! :thumbup: