TMDSAS - Re-take photos?

Started by jophe
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jophe

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys -

Sorry, silly question. I have searched the forums, and online, and could not find an answer on this. I applied last year (just TMDSAS) and it was a bust. So applying again this year, and was wondering if I should re-take my photos? Or can I just get re-prints from last year's photos? My appearance, or look, hasn't changed at all. So should I submit a new photo, or reprint last year's?😕

Thanks!

JPH
 
It depends...I have ran into a couple of friends who were asked why they did not wear a tie in the photo and were wearing one on interview day. You must look presentable in the picture. I guess that med schools want someone who is going to take the whole process serious. If you look good in the photo, then I think you would be fine to reprint the pics.