TMDSAS submission

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

user320193

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would I be late if submitted my TMDSAS primaries on May 31st? For reference, TMDSAS opens on May 3rd. Looked on a few reddit threads, and they said May/early June is still pretty early, but some others said it was normal timing! Thank you so much : )

Members don't see this ad.

Would I be late if submitted my TMDSAS primaries on May 31st? For reference, TMDSAS opens on May 3rd. Looked on a few reddit threads, and they said May/early June is still pretty early, but some others said it was normal timing! Thank you so much : )
There are no specific guidelines that define what "late" means for medical school admissions apps (at least for AMCAS; TMDSAS may be different). Have you read through the application handbook?

I think that’s about as early as you can submit- last year they made the earliest submit day about 3 weeks after the app opens so y’all would proofread it a few times before submitting 😊

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I think that’s about as early as you can submit- last year they made the earliest submit day about 3 weeks after the app opens so y’all would proofread it a few times before submitting 😊
Hi! Thank you so much for your help. Do you think submitting June 21st would hurt my chances, or would that still be considered early? Thank you so much!

There are no specific guidelines that define what "late" means for medical school admissions apps (at least for AMCAS; TMDSAS may be different). Have you read through the application handbook?
Hi! I looked through the application handbook and any SDN/ Reddit thread I could find. Submitting May 31st would still be considered early I believe/ hope so. Thanks for all your help! : )

Reactions: 1 user