TMDSAS "unique cirumstance essay"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bunnyslippers

Purdue SVM Class of 2013
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know what we are supposed to talk about here? It so vague and the section 10 overview almost makes it seem like you could get penalized for writing something inappropriate.

Is it like the explanation section on VMCAS? hmmm... I don't have anything crazy to explain about my grades or anything. Should I just leave it blank? I don't want to do that if I should be trying to put something legit there.

Advice?
 
I believe all the UC sections are the same. You list any extenuating circumstances during your studies, in your life, disabilities, disadvantages, etc.