TMDSAS verification

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bruinkid

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
how long does it take for tmdsas to verify the application? my certification page was received july 1st, but it hasn't been processed.

Members don't see this ad.

last year, mine took about 2 weeks.

Mine took about a month. Processing and sending to the schools, that is.

Verification is a whole other thing--turns out they don't verify until after they've sent the app to the schools. If you look at your student profile on the tmdsas website you'll see the word "Validation" at the top. The date next to it is the date of verification. I was not "validated" until a week before the match.

Members don't see this ad :)
I submitted mine all around the middle of June, and it just got processed and sent to the schools a couple of days ago, so yeah, it takes about a month.

Mine took 3 weeks to process. Additionally, under "status of application" I don't see any slots for verification, validation...There's just a space for initial processing. Maybe TMDSAS is doin it differently this year???:rolleyes:

Originally posted by castaway
Mine took about a month. Processing and sending to the schools, that is.

Verification is a whole other thing--turns out they don't verify until after they've sent the app to the schools. If you look at your student profile on the tmdsas website you'll see the word "Validation" at the top. The date next to it is the date of verification. I was not "validated" until a week before the match.

heh, I never even noticed anything like that. good thing, because then I didn't have to worry about it. :p

Whaz up Red Raider--

The only reason I found out this esoteric bit of info is that I happened to mention it to TMDSAS just before the match and they denied it had anything to do with matching. Afterward I discovered that they had to verify my xcripts before an official offer could be made.