1. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Tmdsas

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by mzalendo, Oct 11, 2002.

1. mzalendo

mzalendo Member

The texas medical and dental application service are the greatest. I submitted my application on Oct 2 and they send everything including transcripts and LOR on Oct 9th. These guys are very receptive to questions and they even emailed me to notify me that the computer accidentally cut off 6 words in one of my responses.
    I will definately write to the authorities concerned just to commend then on a job well done.
    PROUD TO BE A TEXAN

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. RSXer

RSXer :) UoMBCDSCo07 :)

Cool!! Do you know why Texas has there own application service for medicine and dentistry??

Don't Mess With Texas!!! <----I always see that bumper sticker.

4. Qoo

Qoo Senior Member

Resident [Any Field]
    TMDSAS allows applicant to fill out one application for all the participating schools in Texas, and they are all public schools! I assume the state of texas sponsored this organization? all medical, dental, veterinary schools are participating except for Baylor college of Medicine (a private school) which is under AMCAS.

yea, TMDSAS rocks! They are so fast and responsive. Cheap too! I applied to the 3 dental schools and it only costs me $75! Way to go!

~Qoo