tmdsas

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medfish12

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi i submitted my application early july and have only heard from 2 schools. I have a 3.94 gpa and a 30 mcat and was wondering if how i entered my activities in tmdsas is effecting my invites. Most of my community service was done through different organizations and I put these organizations under extracurriculars and leisure instead of the community service section. Im worried that the admissions commitees might think that i have very little service hours because of this. Should I be worried?

Members don't see this ad.

You should have probably put them in the CS section. If you provided a brief description of the activities then I think you should be fine. I submitted my secondaries through june/july and a majority still say under review.

hey thanks for the quick reply. I just explained what the organization was and stated we did community service projects such as...

do you think thats fine?

and yes, this waiting/ wondering period is driving me crazy

yea I think they will get the picture when they read what you wrote so you shouldn't worry about it too much. Plus its out of your control now. I think you should just keep working on projects/community service until you hear back so you can update the schools with your progress. It could make the difference between an interview or nothing.