To all current optometrists (esp JennyW)

Started by pre-opt
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pre-opt

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
After looking at the "repeating classes" forum topic, I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all optometrists on this forum. I think that all of your imput is extremely helpful, and I know that I am extremely thankful!! Although criticism is hard to take sometimes, it can be the most helpful. I know that while I was applying that it would have been extremely helpful to have someone on the inside to give me advice. People like JennyW can only offer useful information to all of us pre- and current optometry students. 🙂
 
pre-opt said:
After looking at the "repeating classes" forum topic, I just wanted to say THANK YOU to all optometrists on this forum. I think that all of your imput is extremely helpful, and I know that I am extremely thankful!! Although criticism is hard to take sometimes, it can be the most helpful. I know that while I was applying that it would have been extremely helpful to have someone on the inside to give me advice. People like JennyW can only offer useful information to all of us pre- and current optometry students. 🙂

I second that. It is very helpful to get any advise (even the advise we don't want to hear) from people that have been there before. I am very glad that we have ODs in the forums that are willing to take their time and give back to us. So, thanks!